Watership Down InnFreefolk Priors
Built in 1840, in the Upper Test valley, and still affectionately known locally as the Jerry, the pub has been named in honour of local author Richard Adams' book Watership Down, set in the downland to the north of the pub. Outside there is an extensive garden, patio and family area. The pub is popular with walkers and cyclists in the Test Valley. Each May a beer festival is held and occasional live music evenings arranged. Close to the Laverstoke Gin Distillery.