Mill HouseHook Road
Listed as one of eight mills of Odiham in the Domesday Book, current sections are 17th-century additions, and it was last used as a corn mill in 1895. It has a pleasant central bar area, separate tabled dining areas and a lower level view of the waterwheel and restaurant. The area surrounding the millpond fed from the Whitewater provides a pleasant outdoor seating area linking the function barn and parking. Since 2018, part of the Brunning and Price (Restaurant Group).